General Chat Forum

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The Undying Exiles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dispair

PostSubject: The Undying Exiles   Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:32 pm

As the sun started to set on the Dragonblight Shore, I sat pensive on my protodrake on a rock overlooking the shore.

"So much death has come sinse we came to this god forsaken place." I thought to myself as a familiar red drake came and settled on a rock next to me. "Good te see ye lassy!" I smiled as I looked across at Magdushka's familiar face.

"Its time..." Magdushka said with a smile on her face.

I sighed, "I guess so". My aprehension stemmed from the fact that for the last couple of weeks many exiles had fallen while attempting to conquer the necropolis, and as a healer I had to death with the aftermath of so much death.

As the group of intreped explorers stepped foot into Naxxaramas a cold chill blew through the hallowed halls and the sound of screaming dead echoed through air. I exhaled a short breath and along with Survival, Rosealie, Dladian, Magdushka, Unara, Azranas, Senuseret, Penkku and Haladra charged into the arachnid lair. Spider after spider fell with what seemed like ease, and as the time went on more and more undead fell, still no deaths amongst the exiles.

The four horseman was the final challenge before Kel'thuzad and his pet. All seemed to be going well.... suddenly unara screamed in pain... My heart stopped... it all seemed to move in slow motion... I began to run towards Unara in full knowledge that I would be too late. As one of the horseman raised his weapon for the final blow survival blocked the strike and unara was able to heal herself. Breathing a sigh of relief I went back to my healing duty and in time the horsemen fell.

Next, Sapphiron, the frost wyrm. A familiar freezing chill filled the air, ice fell from the sky and sapphiron himself swiped wildly at Survival. With a burst of speed Sapphiron took to the skys turning two of us into a block of ice. Sitting behind an ice block a great roar could be heard from Sapphiron who dropped a ball of ice from the sky onto our group. I sat behind a block of ice with my eyes closed and I braced myself for the blast. Looking up and to the right i saw the familiar face of a Draenai shaman, Magdushka. She looked down at me with her kind eyes and smiled as she threw a huge ball of fire into the side of the frost wyrm. Her eyes seemed warm and I knew what needed to be done. I called on holy power and the divine light gave me the power to heal alot more than i normally would able to. With a roar the great frost wyrm dropped to the ground and the cold chill faded.

The final challenge, Kel'thuzad, as the fight progressed everything seemed to be going well, suddenly crypt guards entered the room and charged towards Unara and Senuseret. Rosealie managed to grab their attention before they reached their targets and she sat herself in a corner with both of the guards beating against her shield. Explosions filled the room and my mana was constantly being assaulted by Kel'thuzad's mana burning abilities. As the last of my mana was used i fell to my knees and with one last holy shock Kel'thuzad fell. I looked at the blood soaked floor, and then around at the rest of the group. Nine faces smiled back at me, we had done it. Forever living, the Exiles... the undying.

Last edited by Dispair on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banes

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Exiles   Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Banes later that day baked them a very nice cake!...
But it magically disapeared...

Very good Very Happy
and lev, gets the throne?! :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Exiles   Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Front Page.

Judging By His Recent Books Neither Is Neil Gaimen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exchat.nicetopic.net
Dispair

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Exiles   Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:23 pm

sorry to be a pain in the arse... but there is one spelling mistake that needs to be changed:

Quote :
and as a healer I had to death the aftermath of so much death.

need to be changed to obviously

and as a healer I had to deal with the aftermath of so much death.

2nd paragraph Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Exiles   Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:08 pm

nope sorry too much work

Back to top Go down
Kazz

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Exiles   Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:34 am

Hiddenshadow wrote:
nope sorry too much work

Skank
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.themilkbandits.co.uk
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Exiles   Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:30 am

Someone should post in the realm forum on the 10man progression thread it wont let me on any of the accounts i have access too for some reason.

Back to top Go down
Penkku

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Exiles   Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:48 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banes

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Exiles   Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:36 am

ooo thatsa better Razz MUCH CLEARER! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content