Exiles Discussion

General Chat Forum

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Mytos take one step back, a one step back for all Gnomekind!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mytos

PostSubject: Mytos take one step back, a one step back for all Gnomekind!   Tue May 12, 2009 4:52 pm

"Yes that right people, Mytos want to take a step back from all raiding. Is time he do something els something that he like to do, adventure for example, travel around the world of Azeroth. It is time that Mytos take his one step out and see more of Azeroth! If ya want to meet Mytos ya have to be in Goldshire or maybe the shore of Azshara his second fishing area.!"

I gonna play less wow and do more other real life stuff, Is true that wow has grab me into it and is never gonna let me go if I dont do anything about it. Is time now to take a long breake from wow. Now you all think that I not gonna show up at all but that is wrong I just dont want to put my enegy on raiding everyweek. I will be online to talk with friend and have some RPing.
Is summer soon and I have alot of stuff I must do, I have to put my concentration and enegy on real life duty. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/joddis
Magdushka

PostSubject: Re: Mytos take one step back, a one step back for all Gnomekind!   Tue May 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Aww Mytos I will miss you! But I hope you will stand to your word and show up from time to time to have some fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mytos take one step back, a one step back for all Gnomekind!   Tue May 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Ok Mytos *salute*

Judging By His Recent Books Neither Is Neil Gaimen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exchat.nicetopic.net
Noctus

PostSubject: Re: Mytos take one step back, a one step back for all Gnomekind!   Fri May 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Oh, man!

And I was hoping you'd run for president at the new elections!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mytos take one step back, a one step back for all Gnomekind!   Fri May 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Hes still playing hes just not raiding.

Judging By His Recent Books Neither Is Neil Gaimen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exchat.nicetopic.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mytos take one step back, a one step back for all Gnomekind!   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Discussion :: Word on the Water :: General Chat-
Jump to: